Waterers Menswear St Albans was originally called H.Y Waterer established in 1934 as a limited company by Mr Harold Yearlie Waterer. Waterers have been in St. Albans City ever since, with the first premises situated in Spencer Street. Famous for military tailoring the business grew and relocated to Victoria Street in 1973, finally residing in its current spot on the High Street since 1991.
During the last 30 years two retail premises have been established in St. Albans and Harpenden selling casual wear and suiting off the peg whilst continuing the tradition of British tailoring.
We can’t wait to support them with marketing for their re-opening sale.
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest work.